Read about RCN Online Marketing uses local SEO and social media efforts to maximize lead generation for an Australian building broker.
There are plenty of online businesses with big, bold plans to dominate Google and take the social media by storm. But what if your company only needs to generate leads in a very localized area? This is exactly what BuilderSelector was looking for when it engaged RCN to take over all of its SEO and social media needs.
Rather than targeting nationally-focused keywords on Google.com.au, RCN leveraged local directories like Google Places and Yelp to ensure that the BuilderSelector website would show up in local results. RCN also delivers blog articles and social media updates that are specifically targeted for only the local markets in Australia where BuilderSelector operates. In this way, BuilderSelector gets targeted, high-value leads from their website — which is exactly what they are looking for.
Read some of the latest blog articles that RCN has written on the BuilderSelector blog:
- Court Case Could Mean End of Vacation Home Rentals
- Five Home Improvement Ideas for Under $150
- Three Home Renovation Pitfalls to Avoid
- Three MAJOR Tips for Home Renovation Success
- Top Exterior Renovation That Will Pay You Back
- Three Best Flooring Options for Pets and Home Renovation
- Three Ways to Save Big Money On Your Home Renovation
- Property Prices to Double in 20 Suburbs of South Australia
- Three Great Free Home Remodeling Apps
- The Importance of Building Approval for Your Home
Are you looking for targeted, local SEO and social media services? Contact RCN for a FREE quote on how we can give you the results you are looking for — for less!